Resort Open with Additional Safety Measures
As you are aware, COVID-19 has affected all our lives and caused countless businesses, including our resort, to suspended operations in order to help protect our communities and adhere with State and Federal recommendations.
Though these disruptions have presented significant challenges, they have also helped us become stronger and more focused. We have continued to monitor and adhere to the latest recommendations from the CDC and governmental authorities and have reconvened limited operations. Reservations for guest room accommodations are open and available for booking.
Our number one priority is maintaining the health and safety of our returning guests and employees. We have reviewed and revised many of our operating procedures in accordance with new CDC recommendations. As such, we are adopting new stringent policies and precautionary measures relative to environmental cleanliness, food safety, and hygiene practices to limit any potential spread of any illness, including COVID-19. They include, but are not limited to:
- Beginning on Wednesday, July 29, we are requiring that our guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas of the resort.
- Enhanced staff training and policies on best practices for prevention, some of which include the use of personal protective equipment, frequent hand washing, and sanitization techniques including the sanitization of surfaces, including countertops and handles.
- Staff will wear protective facemasks during all shifts.
- All public and non-public areas of the resort will be thoroughly and continually disinfected and sanitized, including guest rooms after each use, back of house/employee areas and office environments.
- Hand sanitizer units will be available and dispersed in all public areas, including the lobby, meeting rooms, and back of house employee locations.
- Staff and contractors will engage in daily temperature testing, prior to working onsite.
- Staff who display any health symptoms, similar to those of COVID-19, will be immediately sent home for rest and recovery.
- Increased purchases of sanitization products and services for the resort.
- Increased frequency and communications with local public health officials regarding developments and best practices.
- Other State and Federal recommendations.
We are looking forward to moving into the future and welcoming you back, once again! In the coming weeks, watch for new spectacular promotions and packages that will provide amazing savings on spring and summer reservations at Delavan Lake Resort. They will be simply unbeatable!
Thank you for your patience and flexibility. Together, let’s get ready for a great summer and better times ahead!
Please stay strong.
Delavan Lake Resort