Resort Open with Additional Safety Measures
As you are aware, COVID-19 has affected all our lives. Our number one priority is maintaining the health and safety of our returning guests and employees. We have reviewed and revised many of our operating procedures in accordance with CDC and hospitality industry recommendations. They include, but are not limited to:
- We request guests wear facial coverings in all interior public areas of the resort if you are not fully vaccinated (two weeks after last Covid-19 shot) or are experiencing any symptoms common with COVID-19; such as headache, fever, cough, sore throat, or congestion.
- Enhanced staff training and policies on best practices for prevention, some of which include the use of personal protective equipment, frequent hand washing, and sanitization techniques including the sanitization of surfaces, including countertops and handles.
- Staff will continue to wear protective facemasks and/or face shields when around others during all indoor work shifts.
- All public and non-public areas of the resort will be thoroughly and continually disinfected and sanitized, including guest rooms after each use, back of house/employee areas, and office environments.
- Hand sanitizer units will be available and dispersed in all public areas, including the lobby, meeting rooms, and back of house employee locations.
- Staff and contractors will engage in daily temperature testing, prior to working on site.
- Staff who display any health symptoms, similar to those of COVID-19, will be immediately sent home for rest and recovery.
- Increased purchases of sanitization products and services for the resort.
- Increased frequency and communications with local public health officials regarding developments and best practices.
- Other State and Federal recommendations.
We are looking forward to moving into the future and welcoming you back, once again! Thank you for your patience and flexibility. Together, let’s get ready for better times ahead!
Please stay strong.
Delavan Lake Resort